[section_dd][column_dd span=’12’][text_dd]ABC BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE LEVEL 2 Year 2
Learning Hours: 60-80 hours
All students should have completed BSL Level 2 year 1.They may not take Level 2 year 2 without successfully completing Year 1.
Interviews with a tutor can be arranged if required.
This course enables students to develop the ability to communicate with Deaf people using British Sign Language in a range of familiar contexts, participating in longer and more open ended exchange than at level 1. This course will develop functional communication in BSL about a range of real life, routine and daily experiences. The students will be able to use BSL to generate sentences in everyday usage, some of which may be complex in past, present and future tenses and conditional forms where appropriate to the language.
The end of the course, students will be able to
- Express routine information relating to everyday events using BSL
- Understand information and opinions present in BSL
- Maintain a routine dialogue and clarify meaning using BSL
Qualification Structure and Assessment
This Qualification has three units
- Unit 1: ABC BSL Level 2 Signing in BSL by presentation to video camera
- Unit 2: ABC BSL Level 2 Receiving in BSL by answering questions
- Unit 3: ABC BSL Level 2 Dialogue in BSL with the tutor
Students can have 3 attempts with the assessments or until they have achieve.
All units will be assessed by the tutor and internal moderator. Samples of students work will be sent to an external moderator.[/text_dd][/column_dd][/section_dd]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.