This video explains to parents how they can help protect themselves and their children against flu this coming winter. It includes information for children, eligible adults in at risk groups, pregnant women and people with a learning disability. It explains why it’s very important that people at increased risk from flu or who care for someone vulnerable to have their free vaccination every year. To reduce the chances of those vulnerable to COVID-19 from getting flu, the flu vaccine will be offered to shielded people and those in their households during the winter 2020 to 2021 season.
- KEELE UNIVERSITY PHYSICS CENTRE EVENING LECTURE PROGRAMME 2020/21 November 23, 2020
- WANTED: BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE COMMUNICATION PROFESSIONAL November 23, 2020
- PLAY GROUP QUESTIONNAIRE November 20, 2020
- JUST THE FLU TV ADVERT – BSL VERSION November 19, 2020
- PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND – FLU VACCINATION INFORMATION BSL November 19, 2020